“Spiritual Faltering” Defined
1. To give way- to become unstable in our faith
2. Stumble- to fall into sin or disobedience/ rebelliousness
3. Waver- to become hesitant in our purpose or action of Faith
4. To lose drive or effectiveness in our prayer & faith
5. To become unsure or hesitate in our faith
6. To decrease (step back) from spiritual progress
7. To began to fail (stop working, fall short, not succeed) in our prayer & calling
8. To lose strength and power in our prayer & calling
9. To decrease in our determination
10. To compromise our integrity
“Spiritual Faltering” is the danger threatening the faith and life of ALL Christian believers!
The Great Apostasy
1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons.
We are in the last times of the world!
v The crisis of these times insists heavily on consecrated souls, forcing ourselves to pray, to pray much and to sacrifice without ceasing.
The enemy is engaging in a crucial battle against God’s people. He does everything he can to gain souls consecrated to God.
We CANNOT be preoccupied or distracted by the things of our time. We CANNOT let ourselves be dominated by the enemy’s deceptions that are sweeping the world and blinded to the point of being incapable of seeing error! The most important mistake is that many of us have abandoned prayer, and have in this way become separated from God. Without God, EVERYTHING is lacking.
The devil is very cunning and looks for our weak points in order to attack us.
We must be diligent to get strength from God or we will fall, for our times are very wicked and we have weakened. Only the strength of God can keep us on our feet.
Let us not forget and let it be clearly understood that it is our faith itself that is being attacked.
The more severe attacks are among the ones who God have chosen and given great responsibilities but all believers are under attack.
How great is the crisis of God’s people that has opened itself to a world of which Satan is the prince?
As we have been warned in the past and did not listen, unless we pray more, do more repenting and sacrifice more, Satin will come to destroy our Faith.