I am pleased to announce the delivery of baby boy “Divine Zion”!


He was born on my oldest daughter birthday on January 20 at 10:30 pm. He weighed 8 lbs. 4oz. and healthy!

As I’m sure many of you are wondering if I went on to be induced, well, I did not! God honored my desire and answered my prayer. I had Divine naturally before the 7:00am hospital appointment for induction!!! ALL PRAISE TO MY FATHER (JEHOVAH GOD)!!!

However, his delivery was in no ways an easy one. In fact it was the hardest delivery I ever had!!!

The day of Jan. 20th seemed like just another day of waiting for baby Divine’s arrival but later on that night around 9 o’clock the pains started. I still weren’t alarmed because I had these same pains for some time but then they began to come more frequently and harder and my gut told me that this was it. My husband told me that the Holy Spirit told him that tonight he would come forth. I stayed at home until the contractions were unbearable! My husband took me to the hospital and I had to keep reminding him to slow down! When we arrived at the hospital I insisted on walking to labor & delivery. I did not want to ride in a wheel chair. When we got to labor & delivery I was checked to see how far I had dilated. To my surprise I still haven’t dilated no more than I’ve been for weeks, ONLY 3 centimeters! I was horrified! My husband & I prayed. I didn’t know how much more I could take. A few minutes later the doctor checked me again and I was then 4 centimeters so he said they were going to admit me. My husband and I overheard them talking saying that I were suppose to be induced at 7am. They were still counting on inducing me at that time. They then transport me to a room and my husband & I prayed hard because of my desire to have Divine naturally WITHOUT induction meds. All of a sudden I felt the urge to push and a nurse called the doctor and I was dilated to 8 centimeters, from 3 to 8 centimeters in minutes!!! I was in excruciating pain! They told my husband that because I was in so much pain they weren’t going to wait for me to get to 10 centimeters. They were going to break my water and let me push through to the 10 centimeters for Divine to be born. It took only minutes and Divine Zion came forth crying. However, I still had to deliver the afterbirth that was also painful and very difficult. It took about 10 minutes and FINALLY it was over!